Recently I took a trip to Hobby Lobby and almost bought myself a bag similar to this one below. I had decided to wait and see what I could find online in case there were some less expensive ones somewhere. I don't knit, but I want to learn how. I figured why not start collecting all the things that go along with knitting to make sure I like it, before I actually learn the art. :)
I came across the site KIP Bags by Ruddawg. Just look at this fabulous creation that only retails for $7.50! That's a steal!
Just look how many pockets are in this thing! Tons of space to stash things!
Even if you aren't a knitter, you could still use this bag. I think it might be large enough to stick a pair of clothes in there for an overnight bag.
There are so many great features to these handy KIP bags:
1. They have pockets inside. There are 5 slots for needles and 3 pockets for other items like scissors, patterns, and stitch markers
2. They are completely machine washable and machine dryable.
3. They are a great value. For less cost than a skein of sock yarn, you can get a bag that will look stylish and protect your projects.
4. Two tabs sturdily sewn in the back of the bag allow the knitter to utilize whatever type of pin, carabiner, string or ...twist tie to attach the bag to themselves.
5. There are no zippers, no velcro, no nothing to get in the way of your knitting.
6. The dimensions of the KIP are: 8 1/2" tall and 7" wide. They close with satin cords.
The bag pictured above that was lovingly made by Ruddawg is the bag that one lucky Winner will receive.
There are also many other choices of fabric over at the shop. Here are just a few of the samples. Just think that at the price you would pay for one retail store's bag, you could but a whole slew of these beauties!
To enter, let me know which fabric is your favorite from KIP Bags by Ruddawg! For a second entry tell me what you would use it for!
Spread the Love,